Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Riot: "Say hi to your mother for me."


So, I had an idea that I would start a regular post for the weekends, which talks about an off-the-wall topic of sorts. Each weekend it will be something different that I think is interesting and doesn't necessarily have to do with the focus of this blog.

For the first edition of Weekend Riot, I decided to talk about something very deserving: Our Mothers!

Today is Mother's Day folks and I just wanted to take a second to tell my mother "I Love You!"

Some of you out there, like me, aren't able to just ride over a few streets and see your mom from day-to-day. It's good to have that space and I know that it has always been a good thing for me because it keeps me productive when I don't have my mom right around the corner to help me out with things. Sometimes though, I think we take it for granted when we actually do live close.

So, today I say to you; Call your mom (or go see her if you're close enough), tell her that you love her, and that you are thankful for all that she does (near or far).

To my mom I say; I love you and I'm thankful for all of the love and support that you give me!










0 comments:

Post a Comment